Friday, July 30, 2010

Based on your observations, what percentage of teenagers are liberal, and what percentage are conservative?

Also, if you want, list your state.





I live in one of the only mainly Conservative counties in Southern California, but it seems like many of the kids I go to school with are liberal. From my experiences, I'd say 60% liberal, 40% conservative.





I consider myself to be moderately Conservative, by the way.Based on your observations, what percentage of teenagers are liberal, and what percentage are conservative?
Where I live, 100% could give a sh*t. Southern ArizonaBased on your observations, what percentage of teenagers are liberal, and what percentage are conservative?
I live in California. I teach at the community college level but at outreach positions located at various high schools around the area. It depends on what neighborhood the high school is in and the wealth.


The school I am at now, the kids drive all new Porsche's, BMW's, brand new Mustangs, Mini Coopers and rather expensive cars. They are either rather conservative or non-political, with a few Progressive liberals (mostly girls) in the mix.


The school I worked at before was from a middle class working class neighborhood and they were all liberal. Many of their parents struggle to put food on the table and many of the students were on school lunch programs. They knew who to vote for because the GOP didn't speak for them, but for the rich 1%. These kids were smart.





BIG DAN: Funny but your tax rates are the lowest in 20 years. Did you tell your son that the richest 1% in our country pay far less of a tax rate than you or your son. I bet you didn't.
I found it interesting this summer in Northern Idaho. My 19 year old son, who after his first year in college was a self professing liberal, spent the summer working on construction projects, one a prevailing wage project where he was paid $25 per hour. He was so excited about how much money he would be making until he got his pay check. He called and told me ';something must be wrong, my check is way smaller than It should be';. I had to explain about income tax both state and fed. Of course he said ';What right does the government have to take so much money out of my check';. I told him that was why his mother and I are conservatives...the birth of a new conservative is a special thing.
Depends on where you are...here in Georgia there's nice mix, but you tend to see more Liberal teens in and around Atlanta and the farther out you go, the more Conservative teens you see. Where I go to school, it's probably about 50/50, subtract the good portion (myself included) who choose not to align with either party.
It is more 75% liberal and 25% conservatives and the conservative ones are mostly ones brought up in very religious homes. This is my observation and what the latest vote poll says.


Do you know MSNBC is the number one news source for people under 30. That is got to be hard to swallow as a republican. The young people dont want the right wingers telling them how to live.


Good for them


david
Judging by my kids and fellow other kids. I would say about 90% liberal and minuscule 10% conservative. I say this because they pretty damn well do as they please most of the time. It`s hell trying to get them to do the right stuff. Discipline gets a parent into deeper trouble than the kids. It`s a form of anarchy.
I guess it really depends on where you live.





I come from a small town in Virginia and this town is mostly conservative.





Most teens here are moderate to conservative and the few that are liberal usually move away anyhow.





So id say its a 75% Conservative 25% liberal.
Where I live, the teenagers are too damm retarded for their opinions to matter, however as long as they are of age they are allowed to vote, which in turn doesn't matter because the popular vote is as valuable as my feces.
';Any man who is under 30, and is not a liberal, has no heart; and any man who is over 30, and is not a conservative, has no brains.';





Winston Churchill
I think our impressionable youth is told what to think in our schools. Therefore you see more liberals. Actually, they are too young and ignorant and lazy to know what is going on. I'm glad you are not in that category.
';moderately conservative';


Oh, so your a moderate republican, please don't use the word conservative because reaganomics was not developed during the american revolution.
According to leftist indoctrination, just look at the percentage of children in the public school system. That should answer it for you.
Defiantly a lot of Brainwashed teens out there. But the Hippies are finally dying off and reality is slowly settling back in.
My whole school/college experience tells me that kids of today are liberal progressive and very few claim to be conservative i guess its uncool and boring to be a con man
I'm a libertarian from Ohio so i guess that would make me moderately conservative and moderately liberal
Based on my observations... 98.5% of teenagers are politically ignorant and only spout what their parents say.
Teenagers don't care about Politics why should they the only time they even talk about it is when its forced on them by schools and they have grades to make MN
what percentage of teenagers tell the difference?


about 10?
Mmm Mmm Mmm
Oh, please -- teenager couldn't care less. How many couldn't find the US on a map?
LOL Majority of the kids here in so-cal are liberal.





It's all about me, me me, me and me. They want government hand outs. That's why they supported Obama in the primary when he said he wanted Universal health care.





I live 30 minutes south of down town LA in a suburb. So don't get me started.





I like David's statistics. People under 30 dominantly watch MSNBC.





That's funny because Fox news has more ratings then all the other networks combined as a total. I look at the big picture, not the small one. Hardy har har.
Sure they aren't Democrats? Thats what I need

No comments:

Post a Comment