Friday, July 30, 2010

What are some websites to help Chinese teenagers find their real parents since they are adopted by Americans?

I am an adopted Chinese teenager, and I want any websites that you know of to help me find my real parents.What are some websites to help Chinese teenagers find their real parents since they are adopted by Americans?
Even if you want to find your biological parents, dont forget the parents who have been using a lot of energy and money in rasing you to what you are now. Through all the years, they have been giving all the loves and cares to you to make you a normal teenageer.





In our chinese old saying, a biological parent is not as close to me as a foster parent.





I dont want you to hate your biological parents, but I dont like them to give you up just becaue you are a girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment