Friday, July 30, 2010

Will nursing homes let fourteen year old teenagers work there?

I want to earn some money to secretly give to my mom, because we're having money problems. Will they let me work at a nursing home for minimum wage?Will nursing homes let fourteen year old teenagers work there?
I don't think fourteen year old teenagers can legally work.


If your sixteen, then, you can get a job at a nursing homes or any where else.


But since I really don't know, why won't you go to a nursing home and ask if they hire fourteen year olds. Now that's an answer that's trueWill nursing homes let fourteen year old teenagers work there?
sorry but no and working on a nursing home is no place for a young girl- nursing home are real depressing places not becouse the older people are there to die is just becouse the sadnes of seeing the older people put there by their families so they dont have to put up with them

No comments:

Post a Comment