Friday, July 30, 2010

What is the best ';Emergency-kit:'; for teenagers away from home and sometimes in danger?

See many of the teenagers nowadays are vulnerable and bold.They seem fearless and careless too, many of them get into trouble easily and maybe end up in prisons...If these things happens what do you think is their emergency-kit to avoid such troubles or situations...What is the best ';Emergency-kit:'; for teenagers away from home and sometimes in danger?
Parents that take an interest in them, are aware of what their children are doing, instill good decision making values in them and most of all are not afraid to stick their foot up the kids *** any and every time he or she strays from the path the parent and child have agreed is the best choice to make.What is the best ';Emergency-kit:'; for teenagers away from home and sometimes in danger?
Mobile phone, atm card
Well I don't think there is an ER kit to keep people out of prison. If they are messing around with stuff that could get them locked up I suggest intervention, rehab, moving, ect.





My mom made sure when I went out, I had a cell phone, mace (which I never used), 10$, 5$, and some 1$ as well as about 2 $ in .25. Sometimes if I took a longer trip she owuld make sure I had an extra container of gas, and oil, and she made sure I knew how to change a tire ect on the car.
Cell phone


$20.00 in singles


Common sense


Thinking before speaking


Credit card (emergency only)


Identification with a photo
well if they are doing something to put them in prison- nothing. but i you just mean the regular parental worries: my dad got me an emergency kit for my car and its always good to have a cell phone-even if its just one of the pay by the minutes-good for emergencies. and a little mace spray never hurt... well-unless your the one getting sprayed. other than that if they arent doing extremely dumb stuff- like drugs they should be ok. just try not to worry all the time.
A cell phone that will dial 2 numbers, HOME or 911..





Mace.


condoms

No comments:

Post a Comment