Friday, November 25, 2011

Can YA start a new section for abortion and teenagers who need sex education?

Anyone else sick of 14 year olds saying';can I get pregnant if he pulls out?'; or'; Am I pregnant?'; and lots of abortion questions, especially when you are pregnant or trying to get pregnant?Can YA start a new section for abortion and teenagers who need sex education?
They certainly could, why don't you recommend it to them. Yahoo Answers welcomes user input and has been known to allow users to effect change. Here's the link to the YA Suggestions forum: http://suggestions.yahoo.com/?prop=answe鈥?/a>





I do find the repeated ';am i pregnant'; questions to be quite annoying due to their frequency, but what annoys me more is the clear lack of education these girls and women have. It's very sad to me that a girl can be sexually active yet know nothing of her menstrual cycle except that she gets a period from time to time. And it makes me very sad that these girls don't know about birth control options because their education has excluded it in favour of abstinence-only ';education';. And it makes me sad that the only influences in their lives preach a pro-life stance based on lies. These girls more than anyone else need to be able to ask their questions on this forum and receive answers to help them make more informed decisions.





Abortion questions absolutely belong in the pregnancy section, because, well, the obvious-you have to be pregnant to have an abortion. I don't see why this would be upsetting to anyone who is pregnant or trying to conceive, it's not like they want to abort your pregnancy, they're asking questions for themselves, and you don't have to click on that question or answer it.Can YA start a new section for abortion and teenagers who need sex education?
I second the sex education!! I am so appalled by the lack of knowledge and education in our young people today.





NO!! You cannot get pregnant through oral sex! Yes! You can get pregnant if you did it doggie style. If you had sex yesterday, I CANNOT TELL YOU IF YOU ARE PREGNANT!! Neither can a test or anyone else for that matter!! Wait until you miss your period and then take a test!
I'm not sick of them. Atleast they are asking somewhere.


Maybe Y!A should make you go through sex education before you can play on Y!A. but then again, most of the adults on Y!A already have adequate sex education.


Teach your kids about sex so they dont become one of them.
I get tired of it. I think the pregnancy area should be for people asking question about pregnancy and not sex education or abortion questions. I understand that these teens need this information, but the pregnancy section isn't really for how you get pregnant.
I agree... there should be separate sections, especially because a lot of these kids are getting misguided and it's really sad to hear about people who want to end their pregnancies while others are trying to conceive or super excited about getting pregnant!
I completely agree. Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment