Friday, November 25, 2011

Why do teenagers always have to have cellphones avaliable?

I am 15 years old and wanting a cell phone but can't have one because I am irresponcable. I need one by the time I am 16 or i will be really mad.Why do teenagers always have to have cellphones avaliable?
aww you poor baby you will be REALLY MAD i feel so bad for you!


maybe you could get a job or at least help around house to prove your not irresponsible then when you do turn 16 get a part time job and help your parents pay for gas to get you to work and pay for this cell phone you wantWhy do teenagers always have to have cellphones avaliable?
your detalis have nothing to do with the question





you typed jiberish








dont get a cell phone get an english book
lmao. Unless you pay bills my love... you dont need anything. Start paying your own phone bill and then try and ';get mad,'; better yet.. try and get the phone yourself. If you know you're irresponsible, then really...why bother asking for one?
Do what I do be responsible and show your parents you can handle it. We teenagers need Cell Phones all the time so our parents can call us anytime needed or if we need that a family member come to pick us or to let our parents know if we will be getting home late for some reason.
get a job and get a prepaid until you prove you are responsible for a real one.
tell your mom the advantages. she can be in touch with you every moment, she can know where you are and [that you should really tell, it's the masterpiece] if you get into trouble you can call her in order to come and 'save you'.


really works. that's what i told my mother when i was like 10 to get a cell.
As long as you are paying the bill, I don't see a problem with you having a phone. But if you are just wanting a phone to fit in with the rest of the crowd, then you are not only irresponsible (see spelling) but you are also spoiled rotten.
irresponsible*


im 15. and i have one because my parents trust me, i have one on contract and they trust me not to overspend.


buy one yourself if you really need one...
i have pre-paid cell...it sucks but its better then nothing

No comments:

Post a Comment