Friday, November 25, 2011

What ski jackets and ski pants are popular with teenagers?

I am moving to Kelowna BC (from the UK) and I am going to ski at Big White Ski Resort. I have been looking on the net and I have found a North Face Boundray Triclimate jacketbut I havent found any ski pants or bibs. So if you could please tell what brands are popular and what brands are not.What ski jackets and ski pants are popular with teenagers?
why does popularity matter? Get whatever works best for you.What ski jackets and ski pants are popular with teenagers?
Anything thats baggy will do. A few Popular brands are


Oakley


Helly Hansen


Fate


Orage


Obermeyer
I agree with the raging hillbilly. Don't be a clone, be an individual. Use whatever you think is the most comfortable and will do the best job for you.





There's nothing worse than somebody who spends a ton of money on the most fashionable or most popular gear (just to ';fit in'; or ';look cool';), but then they can't ski worth a sh*t. Don't be one of ';those'; people.





I'm an expert skier and my ski pants are taped up with duct tape. They are about 10 years old. And I bought my jacket at a ski show a few years ago for 75% off. I let my skiing ability do the talking for me, not my outfit.





Good luck and have fun in BC!
Check out burton, very popular stuff especially for the park.
  • makeup tutorial
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment