Friday, November 25, 2011

What parks should teenagers go to when going to disney world?

We are going there for summer vacation...it's not all kid stuff is it?What parks should teenagers go to when going to disney world?
I think all the parks are suitable for all age groups. You often see people from 0 to 100 there and a lot of older ones dont even have the excuss that they are there with children lOl





My teenages go to all of them and especially the quest in downtown disney which is like a huge virtual theme park. i am sure you will love that.





Dont think of it as kids stuff. Just sit back and enjoy this excellent experienceWhat parks should teenagers go to when going to disney world?
I recently went to Disney this summer for my 6th time and I was 14 and had fun on all rides, for little kids and adults. Go to all of the parks but if you are only looking for specific try reading this to see what you like:





In Magic Kingdom, go on Space Mountain, Splash Mountain, Big Thunder Mountain, Pirates of the Carribean, The Haunted Mansion, It's A Small World (it's a CLASSIC), Snow White's Adventures, and many more.


In Epcot, go on Soarin, Test Track, Mission Space, and Honey I Shrunk the Audience 3-D. Also, visit the World Showcase.


In Animal Kingdom, Expedition Everest, Kilimanjaro Safari, and this dinosaur ride.


And finally, at MGM, the Movie Ride, Rock 'N Roller Coaster, Tower of Terror, and more.





Even the little rides will be alot of fun because it will remind you of when you were younger! And it's Disney World so it's just really magical lol.


Have fun, I love Disney! :D
No it's not all kids stuff so don't worry. I'm a teen and went a couple of years ago when I was 15 (and I'm going again later this year) and I had a blast! Go to all the parks, since they all have fun rides for teens. Magic Kingdom has Space Mountain, Splash Mountain, Haunted Mansion, and Thunder Mountain Railroad. There is other fun stuff there too. Epcot has the thrill ride Mission: SPACE, Soarin', Test Track, and others. Animal Kingdom has the thrill ride Dinosaur and Expedition Everest. And my favorite, MGM Studios, has the thrill rides Tower of Terror and Rock 'n' Roller Coaster starring Aerosmith. The parks also have great shows too, that aren't all for kids. Have fun! Don't worry though, you will.
Eric, I agree with those who say go to all the parks, because even if your kids are picky, there are definitely teen-thrilling rides at each park.





I also agree with those who say try everything if you have time, because you never know when a ';kid'; ride might secretly--or not so secretly!--thrill yours!





If you don't have time for everything, and need to edit, this page highlights what older kids and adults tend to like vs what really little kids like:http://yourfirstvisit.net/planning-your-鈥?/a>





Have a great time! Dave
No way! There's at least four roller coasters, some more intense than others, a ride that drops you thirteen stories, a water ride that drops you five stories, a G-force simulation ride (you ';ride'; to Mars!), a stunt show that shows you how Hollywood does car stunts, awesome shows (some are even Broadway type), and they have some of the best firework shows ever.





As for parks, Magic Kingdom has two of those roller coasters and the water ride. EPOCT has the G-force simulation ride. Hollywood Studios has one awesome roller coaster, the 13-story drop ride, and the stunt show. Animal Kingdom has a roller coaster. There are shows in every park (I prefer Mikey's PhilharMagic, It's Tough to Be a Bug, Fantasmic, and Beauty and the Beast Live). Magic Kingdom has the best firework show (in my opinion), but EPCOT has a really good one as well.








Note: If you're new to Disney, don't get confused and think there's 5 main parks. There's only 4! Disney-MGM Studios was renamed as Disney Hollywood Studios in January of this year. Disney has no affiliation with MGM, which is why they changed the name of the park.
Get Park Hopper tickets and hit them all. Research the parks and make a list of your must do rides and go and have a great time. I suggest the following:





AK - Everest, Kali River Rapids and Dinosaur


MK - the triple mountains (Space, Splash, Thunder Railroad)


Epcot - Soarin, Mission Space %26amp; Test Track


Studios - Tower %26amp; Rockin Roller Coaster





Once you have done the must do rides, go back and hit a few shows especially at Studios such as Indiana Jones, Fantasmic and Lights, Motor, Action.





The water parks are a blast especially for teens which will love Crushin Gusher at Typhoon and Summit Plummit at Blizzard. Disney Quest is also a great place for teens with some of the best games and attractions. Tops for me is building my own coaster and then going for a simulated ride. You will need to add the water parks fun and more package which includes both water parks, Disney Quest and Pleasure Island.





Disney does have a lot of kid stuff but even at 34 I enjoy riding them as well as my 40 year old brother. Such classics such as the Haunted Mansion and Peter Pan's Flight are great. Even taking a spin on Dumbo is quite classic.





Have a great time and don't worry about it being too much for kids. Disney has something for everyone. Have a wonderful trip....
I agree with the other answer...just go and have a good time, ,even on the kiddie stuff. You don't realize how much fun you can really have.


However, HollyWood Studios offers 2 ';bigger'; thrill rides. They are Tower of Terror and Rockin Roller Coaster. If you are interested in other thrill rides in Orlando (not Disney), then you may want to consider going to Universal's Islands of Adventure.
I would say go to ALL the Disney parks!! But that is just me, I absolutely LOVE Disney World. (btw, I am 45 and my son is 27, and he loves going there, too!)





My most important advice would be to not ';judge'; a ride or attraction before you try it!! One of my fondest memories is of my first time at Disney World (many moons ago). My husband, son and I went with my sister and her husband. It was August and extremely HOT! We wanted to go on something (I can't even remember what it was), but it had a very long line. Across the way was ';Mr. Toad's Wild Ride'; (no longer there, I am sorry to say) I suggested that we go on that ride because there was no line. My sister didn't want to because she said it was ';silly';. I told her I just wanted to sit down and get out of the sun. Well, we went on that ride. My husband, son (who was 5 at the time) and I went on first, followed in the next car by my sister and her husband. They laughed so hard that they nearly peed their pants!! For years later they told everyone what a fun ride that was! Yet, they had never gone on it because it ';looked silly';.





Besides, even if something looks silly, (and you end up looking silly, too) who cares? You are in Disney World!! Just have fun!!
you should go to ALL of them- there are lots of things for teens to do at every park.... and, believe it or not, teens have lots of laughs and fun going on the ';kiddie'; rides and reliving their ';younger'; years, too! Just go and have a good time!
No it is not Kid stuff Disney World is sooooooo much fun! you should go to all the parks, you will defiantly find something to do in each park. Have fun=]
If you are going to pay admission on a daily entrance for only 2 or 3 days I would skip magic kingdom it is nice but geared fo the younger set.WE just returned from there and took the little ones.
I am 25 and had fun on all of the parks..
All! I'm in my 30s and still love Disney World.
No way!!!! Go to Hollywood Studios there are roller coasters and cute guys :-)
  • makeup tutorial
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment