Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How are teenagers behavior's different now then 10 years ago?

This is for my sociology class. Please state age when you answer.How are teenagers behavior's different now then 10 years ago?
I really don't think teens are much different than they were 10 yrs. ago, just like they weren't different 40 yrs. ago. What I mean is, kids are kids, and will always be kids ~ rebellious, sex-starved, smart mouthed, know it all, fun-loving, disrespectful, etc. (some teens tend to excel in some area). :) The only difference is technology. As technology changes, so does a teens ability to be obnoxious.





Don't get me wrong, I love teenagers, but they are (and have always been) an aquired taste.





Female, 40 yrs. oldHow are teenagers behavior's different now then 10 years ago?
At teen age, they don't depend on parents a lot.





But before they are teen, for almost every thing, they depend on parents.





I am a parent, age - 37
They're having sex thus causing a dramatic rise in teenage pregnancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment