Saturday, August 21, 2010

How many hours of sleep a night do teenagers need?

I'll be 14 in October. I go to school from 8-4, when i get home i usually fall asleep for 20-30 minutes. I then jog and walk 2 miles around 6:30.I'm winding down in my room ( usually watchingTV) from 8:30-9, and fall asleep between 10-10:30. Is this enough sleep for a teenager?How many hours of sleep a night do teenagers need?
Ok, this bothers me and keeps me up. and you are my same age. Depending on how you are growing, 9 to 10 hours is enough to grow and stay healthy. A side effect of lack of sleep is overweight, sleepiness(duh), headache, and the rest. When do you get home? I sometimes take a nap around 1430, cuase that's when i get home, for like an hour, but i stay up a bit later. but you sound like you are taking care of yourself, but if you don't get sleep now, when you are, maybe like 75-%26gt;, sleep-loss related side effects begin to show. if you have anymore questions, just ask me. I also do games. but i am a health fanatic on top of that.





RDKirby





Self-Proclaimed Gamer GuruHow many hours of sleep a night do teenagers need?
I was just researching this very same topic myself over the weekend! Apparently, recent studies have shown that teens need a minimum of 9.25 hours of sleep each night. What time do you get up in the morning?
6-8 HOURS A DAY.
Teenagers need 8 - 10 hours, depending on the person.
yea i think so.thats about the time i go 2 bed.
yes, a teen needs 8 hours of sleep a night. good luck and best wishes.
8 hours sleep is usually sufficient. From http://nosleep.in
my health teacher says about 8-10 but you cant get ten if you have school. i have school at 6 in the morning
Usually that is good. Do you feel it is?

No comments:

Post a Comment