Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What is a good i dea for a teenagers b-day party?

I need help planning a birthday party with my best friend, but I haven't any clue what to do! ( age around 13-15 )





(I didn't know what other catigory to put this question under!)What is a good i dea for a teenagers b-day party?
I don't know about your hometown, but we have a wicked bowling lane with the big balls and a pizza hut. when i was younger a lot of my friends always went bowling and had pizza!What is a good i dea for a teenagers b-day party?
Get everyone to go to the beach. Bring a volley ball...
Costume parties are always cool. Plus I would tape a whole bunch of music videos and have them playing in the background as the party is going on. I use to DJ parties, clubs, etc and what always went over well is when I intermix videos when I DJ. I had the music pumping through the speakers and four small televisions, located in each corner, playing the same video on each screen while everyone dance. I had about 6 hours of video (only used 3 hours of it). It was cool.


You can do one nice size tv, and have the music videos going and the sound going through a stereo.





You could also set up a camera, have a contest and see who can sing the best and make the best music video. This way, you all can goof over each other and have a lasting memory. My family did that, we had borrowed some guitars, drumsticks, brooms... played the music and lip sync to the songs. The video came out great.
well i'm 16...SOOO...





it really depends on how mature they want to pretend to be. For example, for my birthday coming up, i'm going to be throwing a formal dinner party where everyoen has to dress up. A good idea for younger kids would be spending the day downtown (if you live in a good area) and visiting a museum and then having a picnic in the park with cake. Otherwise there are classic things like bowling, minigolf, or just a plain old party where kids come over and there is food and music and they can jump on the trampoline or run around or something.
Find a local bowling alley that has late-night bowling or glow-in-the-dark bowling. It's a blast. And it keeps them in off the streets


.
a bot grl party with 7 min in heven invit popular boyz
have a theme.... like a way to dress....best kooky hair style.....maybe do it punk...they would have fun with that...get the music.....wear pajamas.....well there's a start......have fun!! if i think of anything else i'll add to my post
ask them what they would like........
A clown.
Ok, it depends on who you are inviting. Is this an all girl or coed party? When I have parties I make sure that both guys and girls have something to do. Sometimes video games help. I suggest a magic show, barbecue, board games, and maybe pop balloons and see who can pop the most. Anything can be fun if you do it with a lot of people. Dancing to me is a must. If you don't mind, musical chairs could be fun. It is best if you have a DJ. These things are pretty suitable for a 13-15 party. Make sure you have lots of food.
good music. good snacks/food. invite a bunch of people and just hang out.
My friend did a Build-a-Bear party as her 13th birthday. It was cool, sort of like her last official stance as a kid. And it's surprisingly fun. XD;
Indoor rock-climbing. It's fun, completely safe, very interactive, and they will talk about it for days afterwards (yes girls AND boys will love it). Check if there is a local indoor climbing gym in your area, most have group/party rates.





Best part for you is they will get tired out and then the noise levels in the after hours are at a minimun decibel level. ;-)
Well I am 13 and I had my birthday at the Hilton Hotel. I rented out a couple rooms, some for guys and some for girls, and we parted and ate all night, and we slept over. Every one had a blast.
girl or boy?





For girls, you can buy a reasonably priced kit from MasterMind where the birthday girl and her friends can make their own perfume. It's pretty cool.





For boys maybe set up a small tournament of his favorite game.
you could call in a Mary Kay lady and give a make up party, she will do facials for all the girls, if boys are involved though they wouldnt like it, maybe a group movie trip, or a trip to a skate board park or skating rink. or a trip to the beach or state fair or ammusment park. or even a concert. good luck and happy birthday to the best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment