Saturday, August 21, 2010

What are the effects of birth control on teenagers?

I'm 15. I DEFINITELY do not plan on becoming sexually active until after marriage, but i get terrible periods. I get cramps so bad I need to stay home from school. Sometimes I need to change tampons every hour or two. I'm steadily convincing my mom that it would be good for me, but its hard to have a good argument when you don't know all the facts. I would really like to hear from a girl my age who tried birth control and how it changed her period. Thanks!What are the effects of birth control on teenagers?
I got on birth control when i was 14 for the same reasons. It not only helps to alleviate some of the cramps but it gives you much shorter, lighter periods. And you always know when it's coming so no surprises sitting in class or anything. Mine used to come whenever it wanted and when it did come i had the same problem changing tampons every hour or so sometimes. I've been on it ever since and now I'm 18 and I love it. I definitely reccommend it. Some pills can help with acne also

No comments:

Post a Comment