Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How many liters of coke and how many chips would you need for about 45 teenagers?

I am having a party and do not know how many liter of coke and how many big bags of chips I should get! There is going to be at least 45 to 60 people. Can you help me out?How many liters of coke and how many chips would you need for about 45 teenagers?
About 25 bottles


12 bottles regular


7 bottles of diet


3 gingerale or 7-up


3 Orange





About 15 HUGE jumbo bags of chips





Go to Sams ClubHow many liters of coke and how many chips would you need for about 45 teenagers?
you will need 45 liters and 45 bags of chips - trust me , teens love chips and cola even with that much you may still run out .
Hmm.. I would say 20 liters of coke and 30 bags of chips
25
Figure about 3 kids per liter, so 15 (2-liter) bottles.





I'd say about 4 kids per big bag of chips, so about 11 bags.





If you have other food, you can back down on the chips.
Well you can estimate about a half a liter per person and a bag would feed about 5 people. Unless that is all you will snack on I would get more.
At LEAST 45 to 60 hungry, thirsty teens--I'd get 90 liters of coke, and 40+ bags of chips--unless there are going to be other snacks and beverages available.
40/55 soda to chips...
1 bag of potato chips for 5 people


soda will be for 3 people (this formula works)





15-20 2L soda


9-12 bags of chips
at least 15 liters of coke and more than (100 bags of chips!! jk..) 25 bags of chips
lol alot

No comments:

Post a Comment