Saturday, August 21, 2010

Where can I find good writing contests for teenagers?

I can't seem to find any good contests that will accept me. I am only 15.Where can I find good writing contests for teenagers?
Try the Scholastic Art and Writing competition. It's specifically designed for high-school aged students 9-12 grade. There are also magazines and e-zines that specialize in teen writers. Try submitting your work through them in order to build up your publishing credits.





The Scholastic Art and Writing competition is a scholarship-awarding competition. Your guidance counselor or English or art teacher should have all the information on it you'd need to enter.





Try the links I've provided below. Good luck to you! :o)Where can I find good writing contests for teenagers?
Hi





Try www.toowrite.com/youngwriters





It's free to enter and the prizes are excellent. You can win your height in children's books, your foot length in CDs or your age in DVDs.





All stories are published instantly and it's open to any aged 16 and under.


Julie Bayley

Report Abuse



Hi





Try www.toowrite.com/youngwriters





It's free to enter and the prizes are excellent. You can win your height in children's books, your foot length in CDs or your age in DVDs.





All stories are published instantly and it's open to any aged 16 and under.


Julie Bayley

Report Abuse



Try this writing contest, run by Universal Pictures Entertainment for the DVD release of Flash Gordon.





Deadline is August 1, 2007.





Spread the word.
I haven't had luck with that either.


I'm sixteen and I rather enjoy writing.





I'm working on a short story right now. Problem is, any sort of interesting plot escapes me....

No comments:

Post a Comment