Saturday, August 21, 2010

How do teenagers cover the fact they are anorexic?

I'm 14 and I was just wondering when teenagers go anorexic, how do they hide it from their parents?





Wont most parents make them eat?





What do they say the reason is for them not eating?





It would be helpful if someone that was anorexia as a teenager could help me by answering this.





Thanks very much!


How do teenagers cover the fact they are anorexic?
The girl who I know with anorexia is very busy. She has a group she hangs out with and always just says she ate with her friends or when she is with her friends, at home or school. She comes and goes and it is completely believable that she just ate before. Besides, she is a good student and kid so her parents never suspect she would lie or have such a problem.





I'm hoping you are asking out of research or concern for somebody, rather than a desire to hide your own problem. How do teenagers cover the fact they are anorexic?
um well one a child goes to school they can not eat lunch, i eat breakfast alone and i'll have a paper towel and put most of my waffles in it and put it in my lunch and then throw away my lunch when i get to school and then for dinner i just have a small serving, my mom hasn't noticed yet because im very creative in the excuses (i.e. canker sore, braces just got tightened, lunch at school filled me up)
they say stuff like i don't fell well or i ate before you made dinner.


and no most parents would try but then they would throw a big fit and run of to their room.


to hide it they wear like 2 size bigger cloths or something,they drink a lot of water to make them look like their normal weight and they keep their hair in good condition.





i'm not anorexic but my sister is a doctor and she studies this kind of stuff.


its a really horrible disease.
You can never hide the fact from your momma. She knows everything so don't even try it.
  • makeup tutorial
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment