Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What can teenagers do on a saturday night?

I'm 16 and don't know what to do, i get kicked out of pubs, cannot drink, cannot hang around on the streets, cant drink, and all i get told to do is 'go to sleep' or 'do homework'. What is there to do?!What can teenagers do on a saturday night?
Well, when I was a teenager, I was pretty laid-back (still am, at age 20), so I guess you could watch TV, have friends come over and hang out the house, play games online or on any game consoles you might have, surf the web, talk to any friends you might have online...


or you can sleep and do homework, but since everybody's pretty much telling you that, I'm not going to suggest it.


I hope I was at least a tiny bit of help. Sorry if I wasn't.What can teenagers do on a saturday night?
Look into YMCA or youth center activities. My town sponsored concerts, plays, even a teen safe house with big screen tvs, pool tables, and video games where teens 13-18 could hang out Thursday-Sunday evenings. You can also see movies (or rent them and watch at home, better still just check movies out of the library to save money), head to the mall, grab a bite to eat, stay in and watch tv, go bowling, play some mini-golf or head to the batting cages, go-kart tracks, go swimming.... there are a lot of options.
Look into your local teen youth groups, church groups, YMCA, so on and so forth...get together with your friends for a movie night, gaming night, Xbox night, or whatever...there are other things to do other than drink and ';hang out';.
drink indoors where no one will give you crap about it, unless it's a bust street no one will care.



call a girl to hook up with.thats what i would have done at your age.
meditate?
go watch a movie

No comments:

Post a Comment