Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Is The Inbetweeners a correct representative of male teenagers?

Yes, it is ridiculously funny but all they do is talk about sex and it's pretty raw.Is The Inbetweeners a correct representative of male teenagers?
When I was at school and at that age, yeah we talked about shagging chicks all the time... id say its a good representationIs The Inbetweeners a correct representative of male teenagers?
LOL,





I'm a male teenager (or an inbetweener as you want to call me), but I'm mostly friends w/ girls. We rarely ever talk about sex (and I never really see the point to) and I'm on the Cross Country team as well, and although it comes up A LOT more than when im with my friends who happen to be girls, it's not like constantly.





Yes we talk about ';shagging'; but not as much as you might think, and not as explicit as you might think.
Its a gross exaggeration of boys aged between 15-20( or even upwards) but there is a lot of truth there. Most o my friends are boys, and they spend some time talking about the length of their genitals and sex, much to my amusement. But mostly we have regular conversations.
its a bit exaggerated but its still really funny

No comments:

Post a Comment