Saturday, August 21, 2010

Is experimenting with religion a normal thing for teenagers?

I've been experimenting with prayer, spells, etc. and I've found that the more I read about it the more fascinating it is. Is it normal for me not to have a set religion and instead to just tinker with it?Is experimenting with religion a normal thing for teenagers?
It's *awesome* to experiment and learn about other religions. If you believe what someone tells you to believe, then how are you ever going to find yourself? You have to look at yourself and realize what you honestly do believe.Is experimenting with religion a normal thing for teenagers?
I'd recommend experimenting with Buddhist meditation. I'm an adult, and I'm just getting started now. I definitely recommend it. Getting in touch with your inner self, and your spiritual self is the best way to start imo. Just a suggestion.
Yes. I did it. I was raised without any religion, but the free choice to choose. I spent several years learning about different religions etc. And when you finally discover the truth, you will have no doubts that it is correct.
I think it's normal to rebel against your parents and want to do your own thing.





But when you grow up you will more than likely seek the advice of your parents rather than run away from it. Considering you have normal parents.
Absolutely.


It also means you are searching, and you won't fall for all the sales pitches.





Do your thing.
Gathering multiple perspectives exercises the mind. I wouldn't discourage that.
Yes.


It happens to most teens actually.


Congrats on the milestone
Yep! That's pretty standard. have fun, just play safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment